IS IT OR ISN’T IT……….
So - I got a note from a friend - who found this great re-do/photoshop of the now very questionable photo that was posted by Mia
is it a manip? - let’s take a look without the distracting background - and you tell me!?
I already made a post about the VMA PR photo set up
I commented that I thought the picture Mia posted, supposedly from the MPFT Pre-Emmy party that followed the VMA’s was likely a manip
I got a lot of supporting mail and things you guys had seen as well - so lets take a look at the inconsistencies and problems
- Darren and Mia are the same height - this would only be possible if she was wearing a major heel (>3”) she is NOT.
- Darren is the center focus of the picture - he has assumed a fairly consistent pose for him (the sideways stance with his feet slightly separated. The down (right) foot pointed toward the cameras and the up (left) foot pointed straight across (this is actually a common stance when performing to give a strong profile) his weight is mostly on his left foot and he is leaning slightly to the center over his left foot (as if he was not intruding on anyone else’s space) - he is NOT splitting center
- The way Darren is leaning - Mia would be off balance - and yet her stance is very tight and easily balanced - as if she was standing by herself instead of being shoved into someone else’s space.
Use this old picture of them as a reference to the EXACT SAME POSES - except her hand stayed visible on her waist - rather than in her “pocket”
- interestingly, only from her knuckles down disappears in the strange pocket (hence the quotes)- so the majority of her thumb should be showing - but instead we get an awkward nub, for lack of a better word? (photo shop inconsistency?)
- Mia’s presence in Darren’s space has had no impact on his clothes - the bottom of his jacket is flared because he has both of his hands in his pockets - again not a stance you take, if you are in a couple pic. (at least they used to try - refer back to example pic from Tony’s)
- The lights and shadows don’t match. She is much brighter than he is.
- I would love a better pic of her dress sleeves - but again - the shadow coming down on her left shoulder under her dress sleeve (besides the fact that the sleeve was photo shopped and cut awkwardly) but there should NOT be a shadow coming down on her - the lights are from the front - not on top or the side.
- Mia has a shadow at her right temple, cheek, and shoulder that is perplexing. the camera’s are to the front and flashing back at them - what is causing the shadow? The shadows should be cast back on the wall - not on each other (like in this photo of James Van Der Beek and Kevin Williamson)
- Darren casts a slight shadow on the wall behind over his right shoulder - Mia cast nothing back
- Darren is looking slightly to his left at a photographer - Mia is looking straight ahead
- Mia’s dress (as one of you pointed out) isn’t laying right on her body, is pinched between her legs, and again has an awkward light/shadow around the base.
The photographers at these events have the highest quality cameras obtainable - they do NOT want to wash out, alter or change the colors, patterns or look of the stars they get to take pictures of
So here’s what I think - Mia had a solo picture taken - and photo shopped it into the picture of Darren (I am going to assume he was actually standing in front of the sponsor wall of the MPTF pre-emmy party and posed for pics including this one?!)
the problem is - her picture was not taken at the same depth, distance , lighting and angle as Darren’s picture
So when she was cut out of her original photo and placed next to Darren she was much shorter next to him than she normally is - so they placed her higher - which makes it look like the floor they are standing on is uneven (look at the pic without the sponsor wall and observe their body angles - and see what it does to the floor) which gives her the same height as Darren’s.
Photoshop is tricky if proportions are not maintained - like here for example.
I don’t do LOL tags - so I tagged this for CrissColfer shippers!
and apparently my Anon now - hope you enjoyed - this is part one today!
Michelle is in a HUGE Obnoxious CC mood now - Thanks for the inspiration